Skyline PTSA is a volunteer advocacy association that provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every student and the best tools to help your family be safe, healthy, and successful in school and in life.
Skyline Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. Thank you for joining PTSA and for your generous donations. We can only function as well as our donations allow. Your donation to PTSA is our only fundraiser of the year and 100% of the money donated stays within our school PTSA. With this money, we are able to provide significant monetary assistance with various student programs and events as well as providing numerous teacher grants to improve our children’s academic experience. If you have not already done so, please consider going on the webstore on the school webpage and making a donation.
Here are many of the Skyline PTSA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at Skyline High School.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport, and discussing issues that are on your mind. Share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your Skyline PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the Skyline community.
- Speak Up. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at Skyline High School.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your Skyline you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Skyline High School PTSA would like to make sure all families feel welcome at Skyline High School. We hope this website will allow you to get all the information you need about the PTSA and how you can be involved. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the website please email the website administrator