Skyline PTSA provides many programs to support the students, parents and staff of Skyline High School including:
- Building a Better You: Work to raise mental health awareness and student wellness; provide support and education to Skyline students through monthly meetings with a selected theme.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Coordinate volunteers for various PTSA and school/administration needs
- Emergency Preparedness: Organize calling tree & emergency supplies
- Stomp and Dances : Chaperone activities, back to school dance in conjunction with new student orientation
- Website Team: Maintain PTSA website with regular updating. Web experience preferred
- Reflections: Organize and conduct annual PTSA art competition
- Picture Day: Provide support for picture day
- Hospitality: Plan and organize dinners for Parent /Teacher conference dinners and other hospitality.
- Teacher Appreciation: Support our teachers with activities during teacher appreciation week
- Proctoring: Provide volunteers to proctor AP and IB exams in the spring
- Graduation Party: Provide activities for the graduating seniors end-of-year party
- Registration Day: Organize volunteers to help process the registration materials prior to the start of the school year
- Teacher Grants: Provide funds to teachers for out-of-pocket expenses for classroom purchases and/or educational programs. Application required
- Membership: Encourage parents, students and teachers to join the Utah PTSA, and become advocates for children and education