GRADUATION PARTY 2018
Sponsored by Skyline High School PTSA
Register by May 19th to receive a free “SHS Class of 2018” T-shirt!
WHO: GRADUATING 2018 SKYLINE SENIORS ONLY
WHEN: Friday, May 25
TIME: 10:00pm to 2:00am (Admittance between 10-midnight only)
WHERE: CLASSIC FUN CENTER 9151 S 255 W, Sandy, UT 84070
WHAT: Activities Covered by Registration Include:
- Unlimited Pizza and Soda
- Tickets for treats
- Unlimited Skating
- Bounce Zone
- Laser Tag
- Blast Zone
- Photo Booth (Between 11pm – 1 am)
- Drawing for AMAZON GIFT CARDS at 1:45 am (MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN)
COST: TBD Registration includes a free “SHS Class of 2018” T-shirt (IF REGISTERED BY MAY 19th), and all activities above. Extra money will not be necessary.
WAIVER: If you register online both parent and student will be prompted to click a box signifying agreement to the waiver; this is sufficient and fulfills the waiver requirement and a hard copy of the waiver form is not necessary. If you register any other way a registration/waiver form must be filled out and signed by both parent and student, and turned into the box in the main office by May 19th. DOWNLOAD WAIVER FORM HERE
** NO WAIVER: NO ADMITTANCE, NO EXCEPTIONS!!! **
REGISTRATION: REGISTER BY xxxxxxx TO GET YOUR FREE “SHS CLASS OF 2018” T-SHIRT.
There are four ways to register: Once you have registered, your STUDENT ID WILL BE YOUR TICKET.
- Go to and complete registration, waiver and payment online. This option will be available until May 26th, but you will receive a free t-shirt if done by May 19th.
- In person registration. Bring completed, registration/waiver form with payment and register at lunchtime outside the cafeteria doors on May 12th or May 16th.
- Download or pick up a registration/waiver form in the office, and return the completed form with a check or cash to the grad party box in the Skyline office no later than May 19th. After May 19th please register online using the above link. (MAKE ALL CHECKS OUT TO SKYLINE PTSA)
- You can pay at the door, but you will miss out on the free t-shirt. A waiver form will still be required including the signatures of both student and parent in order to join the party.
ADMISSION: Doors open at 10 pm. NO ADMITTANCE AFTER MIDNIGHT.
Must bring ID to enter and receive your t-shirt. Students may leave party at any time, but may not re-enter once they have left. NO EXCEPTIONS.
QUESTIONS: Email Holly Brain at firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE GRADUATION PARTY COMMITTEE:
At the end of the school year, the PTSA organizes a senior graduation party. Parents help with ticket sales, planning and chaperoning the party. Planning for the graduation party will begin in early spring.